Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lent Day 2

I wanted to share with you a couple of things today.  I decided to say the rosary everyday during Lent.  For a couple reasons.  a.  because I don't normally do it b.  because I really wanted to know how  c. because my soul really needs it and finally  d. because I feel this will bring me closer to where/who I would like to be.  I have many books that teach you how to say the rosary and they have been helpful but it can get a little confusing when you get to the mysteries (for me anyway).  So, I turned to Google and I found an amazing website that I plan on sharing in our next RCIA class and, of course, with you! 

This site is perfect for those just learning how to say the rosary.  There is a video with peaceful beautiful pictures that scroll by as someone guides you and says the rosary with you.  You can choose to say the rosary individually or worldwide.  At any given point, if you choose the worldwide option, there can be 100's of people saying the rosary with you, all from your home computer!!  There is a screenshot below that I took a few moments ago and you can also see where it highlights in green where you are on your beads.  I am truly excited about this!!  You should give it a try, it doesn't take very long and leaves you a little bit more at peace each time you do it!  I hope I can continue this even after Lent is over.  I really think this is going to be a great help!

Here is the link to the website and the screenshot I took.  If you try it please let me know what you think of it!  Hope that everyone has a wonderful day!





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! You do need help at the beginning, it is confusing. o:) I still like to listen to rosary CDs; it helps me to concentrate better.

    ReplyDelete